CRPF Paramedical Staff Recruitment 2020 – Sarkari Naukri Job alert for notification Staff Selection Commission today sarkari job find apply for crpf Job opening here interested candidates apply for this fast job now also check may the recruitment details our website and official notification pdf.
All interested candidates who are applying this post the complete detail eligibility criteria read the notification PDF before apply online this job the brief description of official website notification how to apply CRPF Paramedical Staff Vacancy 2020, Government Jobs in CRPF qualification details, age limit, selection process, application fees many detail mention below this post.
Pay Scale : ₹ 35400- 112400
Selection Process : Selection will be done on the basis of merit list in physical standard test, physical measurement weighing, walking test, written test and performance in medical test.
- Physical Standard Test
- Physical Measurement
- Walking Test
- Written Exam
- Medical Test
Reservation are as follows :
The total number of 8,000 vacancies for Various Examination in CAPFs, Force wise as intimated by the Nodal Force i.e CRPF are as under :-
NATIONALITY/ CITIZENSHIP :
Candidate must be a citizen of India. Vacancies are state/ UT wise hence a candidate must submit domicile/ PRC against his/ her state/ UT.
(A) AGE LIMIT : 18-23 years as on 01.08.2018. Candidates should not have been born earlier than 02.08.1995 and later than 01.08.2000.
Note-I : The upper age limit is relaxable for SC, ST, OBC, Ex-Servicemen and other categories of persons in accordance with the Governments orders on the subject.
Note-II : Candidates should note that only the Date of Birth and Name as recorded in the Matriculation/ Secondary Examination Certificate or an equivalent certificate will be accepted by the Commission for determining the age and name. No subsequent request for its change will be considered or granted.
(B): Age relaxation codes available to different categories of candidates for claiming age relaxation as on the date of reckoning are as follows :
relaxation permissible beyond the upper age limit
|01||SC/ ST||5 years|
|03||Ex-Servicemen||3 years after deduction of the military service rendered from the actual age as on the date of reckoning.|
|04||Children and dependent of victims killed in the 1984 riots or communal riots of 2002 in Gujarat (Unreserved)||5 years|
|05||Children and dependent of victims killed in the 1984 riots or communal riots of 2002 in Gujarat (OBC)||8 years|
|06||Children and dependent of victims killed in the 1984 riots or communal riots of 2002 in Gujarat (SC/ ST)||10 years|
|07||Candidates who had ordinarily been domiciled in the State of Jammu &
Kashmir during the period from 1st Jan 1980 to 31st Dec 1989.
EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATIONS (as on 01.08.2018) :
Matriculation or 10th class pass from a recognized Board/ University.
- Candidates who have not acquired the essential educational qualification as on 01.08.2018 will not be eligible and need not apply.
- The candidates must bring all relevant documents/ certificates in original with self attested copies pertaining to age, education, caste, domicile, hill area, any category for relaxation, No Objection Certificate (NOC)/ discharge certificate (in case of ex- servicemen), which will be checked/ verified at the time of DME by CAPF Board.
- The candidates who are able to prove, by documentary evidence, that the result of the qualifying examination was declared on or before the cutoff date i.e. 01.08.2018 and he/ she has been declared passed, will be considered to have the requisite Educational Qualification.
HOW TO APPLY :
Candidates must apply online through the website https://crpf.gov.in/ or ‘Click here
to apply’ link provided at https://crpf.gov.in/>Apply>Paramedical Staff. Procedure for online submission of applications is given at Annexure-III.
APPLICATION FEE AND MODE OF PAYMENT :
- Fee payable: ₹ 100 (Rupees One Hundred only).
- Fee can be paid through SBI Challan/ SBI Net Banking or by using Visa, Mastercard or Maestro Credit or Debit card.
- Women candidates and candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe and Ex-Servicemen eligible for reservation are exempted from payment of fee.
- Applications received without the prescribed fee shall not be considered and summarily rejected. No representation against such rejection will be entertained. Fee once paid shall not be refunded under any circumstances nor will it be adjusted against any other examination or selection.
SCHEME OF EXAMINATION :
Computer Based Examination (Dates of examination will be intimated in due course).
All candidates whose online applications are found to be in order will be called to appear in the Computer Based Examination (CBE). The Computer based examination will consist of one objective type paper containing 100 questions carrying 100 marks, with the following composition :
General Intelligence & Reasoning : Analytical aptitude and ability to observe and distinguish patterns will be tested through questions Principally of non-verbal type. This component may include questions on analogies, similarities and differences, spatial visualization, spatial orientation, visual memory, discrimination, observation, relationship
concepts, arithmetical reasoning and figural classification, arithmetic number series, non- verbal series, coding and decoding, etc.
General Knowledge and General Awareness : Questions in this component will be aimed at testing the candidate’s general awareness of the environment around him. Questions will also be designed to test knowledge of current events and of such matters of every day observations and experience in their scientific aspect as may be expected of any educated person. The test will also include questions relating to India and its neighboring countries especially pertaining to sports, History, Culture, Geography, Economic Scene, General Polity, Indian Constitution, and scientific Research etc. These Questions will be such that they do not require a special study of any discipline.
Elementary Mathematics : This paper will include questions on problems relating to Number Systems, Computation of Whole Numbers, Decimals and Fractions and relationship between Numbers, Fundamental arithmetical operations, Percentages, Ratio and Proportion, Averages, Interest, Profit and Loss, Discount, Mensuration, Time and Distance, Ratio and Time, Time and Work, etc.
English/ Hindi : Candidates’ ability to understand basic English/ Hindi and his basic comprehension would be tested.
The questions in all the above components will be of Matriculation level.
Physical Efficiency Test (PET) :
Based on the performance in CBE, candidates will be shortlisted for PET/ PST by the Commission. Physical Efficiency Test (PET) and Physical Standard Test (PST) will be conducted at various centres finalized by the CAPFs. Detailed scrutiny of candidates’ eligibility/ documents will be undertaken at the time of DME. Therefore, it will be the responsibility of the candidates to verify their eligibility as prescribed in this notice before
appearing for CBE/ PST/ PET. During PET/ PST, candidates who are found eligible on height parameters will undergo PET (race) followed by biometric/ technology aided identification. Scrutiny of eligibility of candidates for any relaxation i.e. age, height and chest measurement
will be carried out after qualifying PET (race) before PST by CAPFs PET/ PST Boards.
a. Physical Efficiency Test (PET) :
b. For candidates of Ladakh Region :
c. Pregnancy at the time of PET will be considered a disqualification and pregnant female candidates shall be rejected at this stage.
d. The Ex-servicemen who will be shortlisted in Computer Based Examination will have to appear in PET/PST stage for recording measurement of height, chest and weight only. PET will not be held for these Ex-servicemen candidates. Further, they will have to qualify medical Examination (DME)
Physical Standard Test (PST) :
Physical standards laid down for the post of Constable/Rifleman are:
c. Weight: For male and female candidates: Proportionate to height and age as per medical standards.
Medical Examination :
Candidates will be shortlisted for Detailed Medical Examination (DME) from the pool of candidates who qualify PET/ PST. At the time of DME, following documents will be verified:
- Matriculation/ Secondary Examination Certificate to prove age, name and educational qualification.
- Domicile Certificate/ Permanent Resident Certificate (PRC) issued by the competent authority.
- Certificate from serving defense personnel in the format prescribed at AnnexureIV of the notice.
- Undertaking in the format prescribed in Annexure-V from Ex-Servicemen candidates regarding completion of engagement in Armed Forces.
- Caste Certificate in the format prescribed at Annexure-VI and VII of the notice from the candidates seeking reservation/ age relaxation.
- Certificate from candidates who wish to avail relaxation in height/ chest measurement as prescribed in Annexure-VIII of the notice.
- Certificate from District Collector/ District Magistrate in respect of dependent applicants of riot victims as mentioned in category 04/ 05/ 06 under Para-4 (B) of the Notice.
- Nativity/ Identity Certificate by West Pakistani Refugee in the format prescribed at Annexure-XIV of the notice.
The selected candidates will be medically examined by the Medical Boards constituted by the CAPFs to assess their physical and medical fitness as prescribed hereinafter:
Eye Sight :
- Starting date of application form – 20/07/2020
- Last date of Application Form – 31/08/2020
- Fee Payment Of Last Date – 31/08/2020
- Date of issue of CRPF Admit Card – 20/12/2020
- GD Constable Written Exam Date – 20/12/2020
- Document Verification / Physical Measurement Weighing Date – Click Here
Similar See :
Bharatresult.org wishes to you best of luck for all govt jobs we also latest New Vacancy , Exam , Admit Card , Result etc. more update Thank You