Golden opportunity for unemployed candidates seeking Maharashtra State Police Constable Bharti under MH State Police Constable Bharti 2020 online form to get MH State Police Constable Vacancy in fact recently by Maharashtra Police Department for recruitment to Maharashtra Constable posts. In Maharashtra Police notification will be published.
Candidates who are eligible and desirous for Maharashtra Police Constable Job Notification who are eligible for educational qualification as prescribed by Maharashtra State Police, can submit Maharashtra Police Constable Online Form in prescribed format with complete documents before last date. Check the important information related to Maharashtra Police Bharti Online Form.
Maharashtra Police Bharti 2020 Details
Department Name : Maharashtra State Police
Post Name : Constable
Total Vacancy : 10000
Application Process : Online
Job Location : Maharashtra State
Status : Notification Released Soon
- Candidate should be a citizen of India.
- Must have state level resident certificate.
Must have passed 10th / 12th examination from any recognized institute.
The age of the candidate should be as follows.
- Minimum – 18 years
- Maximum – 28 years
- Physical Standard Test
- Physical Measurement
- Walking Test
- Written Exam
- Medical Test
The constable is given ₹ 5200 – 20200 + 19000 grade pay plus other allowances.
Only apply online for this vacancies.
- Download the notification below and read the full PDF.
- Then click on the application form given below.
- Enter The complete details in the application and submit form.
- Take a print out of your application for future use.
- Click ok in the end Pay application fee.
Submit application form for online.
- General / Obc – ₹ 400
- ST / SC – ₹ 350
- Submit application form start date – Update Soon
- Submit application form last date – Update Soon
Please share this article with everyone on social media.